Dates: Tuesday Oct 29 from 06:00 pm until 08:30 pm
Place: Ras Beirut - Beirut
There are times, when our quest for success is crossed by people leaving a significant impact on our lives… I’ve met and listened to many great people during my journey and I came to the resolution of exposing my experience as I believe unlike material stuff, knowledge grows by sharing & spreading it out.
The Workshop is going to open your Insights & Inspiration & will trigger your Creativity in a passionate manner to Master Technique in:
- Photography, Lighting,
- Composition, HDR,
- Photoshop tips and tricks,
- Video and Audio Editing,
- 3D Stereoscopic Anaglyphs and 3D Animation.
For More Info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, 29th of October
- Friday, 1st of November
- Tuesday, 5th of November
- Friday, 8th of November
- Tuesday, 12th of November
- Friday, 15th of November
- Tuesday, 19th of November
- Friday, 22nd of November
(from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.)
- Do I need to have any basic information about these topics : (Photography, Lighting, Composition, Photoshop, Video and Audio Editing, HDR, 3D Stereoscopic Anaglyphs and 3D Animation.)?
Not at all, No Qualification or prior knowledge is needed just that you know, as the workshop is intended to start from scratch and provide the basics to touch gradually on advanced material.
- Can I attend some classes and skip others ?
No You can’t because they are all inter related and complete each other in a way that assist you to have a total understanding & mastery, Plus I am gonna be going back and forth and building up on material to make sure that everything is going right in place .
- Do I need a professional Digital or Analogue Camera to attend this Workshop?
It is not a must , but definitely much better. You don’t need one for now, even a Phone Camera or a 10$ Disposable Camera would work, … As the workshop focuses on drawing with light (which photography is all about) , Frame Composition and Photoshop Tips and Tricks ( The Darkroom of digital images) so that you can work even on pictures and develop your skills in digital photo manipulation.
On the long run, You would definitely aim at getting a professional camera and even a tripod so that you can master and control all the aspects you would like to portray … Remember it is not the camera but the eye !
- Will I get a certificate?
I just want to mention here that I have a BA in Communication Arts with Emphasis on Radio/TV/Film from LAU and I have done workshops part of Masters Degree with Emphasis on Film Production and Music Composition in Uk, but guess what ?! I’ve never needed to show my degree to anybody . In this domain it is your work that speaks for itself… If you do a movie , a photo , a 3d image or an animation … it will spread out and people would come to you for what they’ve seen and would never ask you to show them your certificate … But anyways just to answer the question, …
Yes of course, You will get a certificate that you have participated in the workshop that covered all the topics : Photography, Lighting, Composition, Photoshop, Video and Audio Editing, HDR, 3D Stereoscopic Anaglyphs and 3D Animation.
- How can I pay ?
You can arrange a meeting with me within the registration period and come for a visit or send it in my name through Western Union.
- When will be the payment before starting of the course or in the first session?
The sooner you register & Pay , You will guarantee that you have your place reserved because the course is limited and spaces are flying !
- Do you give Private Courses?
Yes, I do but I recommend if you can make it at the workshop with the class because I know you will benefit also from your classmates’ questions and stuff as it is more motivating and disciplined!
- Is there a discount if I'm recommended by someone who previously took the workshop?
Well , The Fees of the course have been studied and reduced to the minimal to fit those who are serious and eager to attend & learn.
- How many hours approximately are needed as practice after each session?
Around 2 hours more or less.
- Will there be an outing at the end of the course?
Yes there will be an outing as in groups per Landscape - HDR / Indoor Portrait and Outdoor Portrait.
- Can i have an outline or summary of what will be taught?
- 01 • Introduction to digital photography
- 02 • Lenses
- 03 • Focal length
- 04 • Zoom lenses
- 05 • Aperture
- 06 • Exposure
- 07 • The exposure triangle (Aperture - Shutter Speed - ISO )
- 08 • Understanding f-stops
- 09 • Freezing action
- 10 • Blurring subjects
- 11 • Coping with low light situations
- 12 • shutter speed VS aperture VS ISO
- 13 • Metering Modes
- 14 • Depth of field
- 15 • Autofocus VS Manual Focus
- 16 • How to Hold a Digital Camera
- 17 • Quality of light and light temperat
- 18 • Understand histograms
- 19 • Composition Rules
- 20 • Distracting backgrounds
- 21 • foregrounds for framing
- 22 • portrait vs landscape
- 23 • horizon - straight, where it's plac
- 24 • ROT - Rule Of Thirds
- 25 • Simplicity
- 26 • Leading lines
- 27 • Closer fill the frame
- 28 • Eye level portraits
- 29 • Creating panoramic pictures and 360
- 30 • Time lapse photography
- 31 • Portrait photography tips
- 32 • Landscape Photography tips
- 33 • How and when to use flash
- 34 • off camera flash
- 35 • light modifiers
- 36 • products and portrait lighting tech
- 37 • Understanding dynamic range
- 38 • Understanding HDR
- 39 • When and how to shoot HDR
- 40 • HDR processing
- 41 • Using Photomatix
- 42 • Understanding RAW
- 43 • RAW VS TIFF VS JPG
- 44 • Light painting or light graffiti
- 45 • Post-processing
- 46 • Photoshop basics
- 47 • Cropping
- 48 • Straightening Horizons
- 49 • Removing Chromatic Aberration
- 50 • Removing Lens Distortions
- 51 • Modifying Image Perspective
- 52 • Brightness and Contrast
- 53 • Sharpening
- 54 • Vignetting
- 55 • Color Adjustments
- 56 • Levels
- 57 • Curves
- 58 • Color Balance
- 59 • White Balance
- 60 • Converting to Black & White
- 61 • Choosing a release mode
- 62 • Lighting Techniques
- 63 • Light Temprature
- 64 • Modifiing light
- 65 • Understanding shadows
- 66 • Enviromental Light
- 67 • Radiosity
- 68 • Luminosity
- 69 • Soft and Hard Shadows
- 70 • Distractions & Attractions ( Bright Areas/high contrast/color contrast/Areas of Sharpness/eyes of people or animals/colors in a monochromatic scene)
- 71 • Elements of Composition ( Lines/texture/contrast/movement/positive/negative space )
- 72 • Subject Placement ( Golden Mean/rule of thirds/Horizon Lines/Proper Balance/Framing/Symmetry)
- 73 • Different Lenses, Different Compositions
- 74 • Depth of Field and Shutter Speed in Composition
- 75 • 3d Stereoscopic Anaglyphs
- 76 • Photoshop Basics
- 77 • Creating Multiple Exposures in Photoshop
- 78 • Facial Retouching in Photoshop
- 79 • Using Layer Masks in Photoshop
- 80 • Dodging and Burning in Photoshop
- 81 • Shooting Stereoscopic Anaglyphs
- 82 • Creating Stereoscopic Anaglyphs in Photoshop
- 83 • HDR in Photoshop
- 84 • Intro to 3d and Animation
- 85 • Intro to DAZ(Geometry/texture/bump/spec/motion/posing/lighting/rendering/content)
- 86 • Importing Content to PC (Editing)
- 87 • Intro to Sony Vegas
- 88 • Editing Video in Photoshop
- 89 • Nurturing The Artist Inside
- 90 • Quality Time Management