One of the best software for managing the digital workflow process is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Whether you're a busy parent shooting lots of pictures or a professional photographer with many clients, Lightroom will help you get the results you want in less time.
In this course, you'll see how Lightroom can help you prepare, edit, and organize your photos quickly and effectively. Using Lightroom's non-destructive editing, you'll learn to apply changes to multiple photos while developing an efficient "digital darkroom" processing workflow.
A study made in late 2013 shows that Lightroom is the overwhelming winner with a 42% share.
Lightroom can handle everything from importing and cataloging your photos, to making image adjustments with Lightroom's powerful RAW processing capabilities. It also lets you perform non-destructive edits to JPEG and TIFF files.
With Lightroom, you can take these files and create compelling websites, high quality prints, and slideshows.
You'll learn how to take full advantage of Lightroom, and all of the features available to the digital photographer.
What will you learn?
- The Lightroom Catalog
- The Library Module: import images, keyword and back up digital files
- The Map Module: manage and track the location of your images
- The Develop Module: process digital files like a Pro and non-destructively. You won't need Photoshop for many adjustments and retouches done here...
- Sharing your photos: export images in a variety of formats, or directly to Photoshop for editing or distribution
- The Slideshow and Web Modules: create slide shows and mini web galleries effortlessly
- The Print Module: produce prints or print packages with minimum effort
- Camera tethering using Lightroom
- Customizing Lightroom
- Backup strategies using Lightroom
Lightroom Develop Presets and Brush Presets
- Post-processing portraits
- Post-processing landscapes
Bring in your photos and laptop if you want although not necessary for the course. If you don't have Lightroom, a 30-day trial of Lightroom is available here..
Course cost and registration
Cost: 100$ per person for 6 hours.
For more information about registration or if you have additional queries, please call +961 3 719199 (Gaby Awad).